Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whoo Who!

I won something on A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA!! I'm very excited. All I had to do was fill out a survey and won. There are many exciting things going on over there right now, you should definitely check it out. I won a cute little bee set, I can't wait to get it and start creating. I rarely win anything, so I'm super excited. *giggle*


Last night I finished up on some cards I had promised my friends at Chica and Jo. They are couple of cool chicks that I had the pleasure of meeting not too long ago that were interested in some of my cards to feature on their website. It was slow going, but I finally got them done and will turn them over to them in the morning. YAY


Here's a simple little card I made for a friend who just had a baby boy. Simple and cute at the same time.

My daughter has been catching cicada's in her little bug trap that someone here at work gave her. She likes to make them "sing" and is just delighted to hold them and listen to them. She definitely did not get this trait from me!!! The only bugs I ever played with were "rolly polly" bugs, you know the ones you touch and they roll into a ball? I did catch lightning bugs, but I did not hold them to play with! Yuck! Her father has been enjoying this phase in her life for sure!

Here's a picture of one of her captives.



Have a fabulous day!
Gretchen

No comments: