Monday, June 2, 2008

All about baby...

I'm all about the babies still, I've had so much fun visiting with them and snuggling. Oh my!
I got my very first GinaK sets this past week and couldn't wait to get them out and put together. One of her designers, Melanie Muenchinger created a set called Hip-Hop Accessories with the above giraffe babies in it. I also got those adorable brads on GinaK's website located here. The paper was done with my Cuttlebug. I loved how it turned out and couldn't wait to share it!
Stamps: Giraffe and grass from Hip-Hop Accessories, by Melanie Muenchinger , words from SU's By Ones and Twos.
Paper: SU More Mustard, Choc Chip, and Whisper White
Ink: SU Basic Black, More Mustard, Real Rust, Glorious Green
Extras: Cuttlebug, Brads from GinaK's store


I got to spend all day Saturday with the twins, they are doing great and are just the sweetiest little guys around! I can't wait to spend years spoiling them to death!

Gretchen

No comments: