Monday, June 9, 2008

Are you hot?

How about a nice glass of fresh squeezed lemonade? Yum! I made the ATC first, that's the smaller card in the middle. The stamp set is called Simply Summer.
I then colored the image with SU markers. I mixed some plain dazzling diamonds with some yellow re-inker to create a little deminsion in the pitcher. I used some DCWV cardstock that I had and wal-lah!

Hope you are all staying nice and cool!

Stamps: Simply Summer
Cardstock: SU's Green Galore and Whisper White, DSWV
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Brilliant Blue, and Green Galore
Other: Dazzling Diamonds

I had the great opportunity to go to an upline meeting this past weekend in Cincy. Sharon Duvales who is a couple levels up from me hosted a day where around 50 people showed up. We had projects to work on and beautiful friendships to be made. I had a great time taking pictures of all the examples, winning a door prize, and meeting fabulous people. Fun!

I also want to tell you what my daughter said this morning. She's 4 in case anyone doesn't know that already. We are driving to work, and "Life is a Highway" comes on by Rascal Flatts. She loves this song because of the movie, "Cars". SO she's singing along to every single word which floored my husband. (I had heard do this before) Then "Raspberry Beret" came on by Prince. When it gets done, she says, "Oh, I love that song, it's about raspberries, and I love raspberries!" She's such a cook!

Have a fabulous day, Gretchen

No comments: