Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day is upon us.

This Father's Day is a special one, because my baby brother has just become a father for the first time. He had twin boys just a few short weeks ago. They are beautiful and growing and I just love holding them. This card came to me as soon as I saw the stamp set on Stamp Oasis called Little Cowboy (through Rubbernecker). I had the card layed out in my head before I ever got the stamp. Currently they dress one of the boys in green and the other in blue and their nursery is vintage cowboy! It's adorable by the way!





Stamp set: Little Cowboy by Stamp Oasis through Rubbernecker Stamp Co.
Paper: DCWV hearts and SU's Whisper White, SU Brocade Blue, Scraps of designer paper found on desktop.
Ink: SU Markers, including Real Red, Brocade Blue, All three browns
Embellies: Little stars from Making Memories

I hope he likes it, it's in the mail today!

Have a fabulous day!
Gretchen

No comments: