Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello friends...it's been a strange couple of days. On Friday I was laid off from my job due to downsizing due to the economy. As soon as I found out that two certain people were in charge of these layoffs, I knew I would be one to go. They are both the kinds of people who go around preaching their christianity, but then don't live by what they preach. I actually had a dream on Monday night before I was let go that I was going to be let go, so when the time came, I really wasn't surprised.

The good news is, I had a GREAT stamping day on the Saturday following. I got together with some great girls (Hi Pat, Cathy, Candace, Sandy, and Karen!! (and Sara too)). We stamped anything we wanted and just chatted and ate and had some great fun.

I worked on a swap I've been doing and some sympathy cards. The swap is Bella based, but the sympathy cards are all SU. I reminded myself how much I love using the Build-A-Brads!

Enjoy and have a fabulous day!



No comments: