Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shy Girl Lizzie... *smirk*

My card today is from last week's treasure hunt on Rubbernecker.com called Shy Girl. It's by Stamp Oasis and adorable,yes? She reminds me of my daughter when she gets a bit coy sometimes. We all know she doesn't have a shy bone in her body! LOL Her hair is getting long and shaggy and we even put her hair up like this a lot these days. So I'll call this stamp Shy Girl Lizzie!

Recipe:
Stamps: Shy Girl from Stamp Oasis on Rubbernecker
Paper: SU's whisper white, perfect plum; DCWV's Nana's Kids
Ink: SU's Summer Sun, Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Gable Green, Pale Plum, and Basic black
Ribbon: DGI (Target $1 spot)
Embellishment: Making Memories bubble sticker (I'm sure that's not what it's really called!)


Hope you all are having a fabulous day!

Gretchen

No comments: