Friday, February 15, 2008

The Ultimate Compliment

I recently starting sharing my cards with people I work with. I have so many cards and can't possibly use them all, so I thought, I'll sell them to friends and help pay for more supplies! Win - Win, right?
One of my friends, bought a Valentine's card from me and sent me this really nice note this morning. It really made my day and I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it...

I just wanted to let you know that my husband just loved his card. He just went on and on about how beautiful it was and how much he loved the fact that it was homemade. I wanted to be sure and tell you. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

For me, it doesn't get any better than that! Thanks friends for buying my cards and making it easier for me to make more!

No comments: