Thursday, February 14, 2008

Masculine Card Swap



I made this card for a Masculine Swap I was in. Donna was going to send cards to soldiers, so the name of the game was to make 25 identical cards that were not birthday or holiday cards that were masculine in nature. I chose one of my older, retired sets because it showcase my love of horses as well! This was done with Equestrian Dreams stamp set from SU, certainly celery & Close to Cocoa SU cardstock, gold eyelets that I used for holes to tie the twine in. I LOVE my paper piercing tool and used that on the corners as well. I was very pleased with the cards I got back in the mail from the swap as well. I'll definitely try and case a few so I can post them as well. It's harder for me to come up with "male type" cards, but I definitely have a bunch to use as inspiration now.

No comments: