Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blog Candy for a Cause - Please Support!

I found this on a blog I look at often and wanted to support her great cause as well. Please follow the link below to read about this WONDERFUL cause to support!

Blog Candy for a Cause - Please Support!
Calling all you Crafty stampers and Blog Candy seekers out there! I am putting together a shoebox (or more!) of RAK cards to send to a family in need of some prayers and uplifting. Friends, Michael & Alissa and son Isaiah, have twin baby girls (3 months old now) that have been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma Stage 4S. The large cancerous tumor is in their abdomens. Both girls are undergoing chemotherapy treatments at Children’s Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Michael & Alissa have shown amazing faith and strength in dealing with this heartbreaking event in their lives. To encourage them and to let them know that there are people all over praying for them, I decided to put together Blog Candy for a Cause. Please follow the link for the full details of this as I would like to have all of the cards in the mail to me by October 15. I will wait till October 22 to draw for the blog candy to enusre that all cards have had a chance to get to me. Thanks for your prayers and help!This post is going to remain at the top of my blog until October 15, so look below for the latest post!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Gretchen - Thanks for helping me spread the word. Can't wait to receive your card. Thanks again!