Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sweet One

Hi all - I got to spend a lot of time this weekend with my sister-in-law who is preggers with twins. I really enjoyed myself. We made invitations for her shower that I will share at a later date. They turned out really cute.
The card I'm sharing with you today is one from a Sale-A-Bration set called Sweet Scallops. I used Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, and white cardstock. I also used the paper found that you can get as a hostess gift. I used a cuttlebug machine to dry emboss and the scallop punch to frame the stamp set. Easy peasy and cute too!
Hope you like it.

p.s. Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I went on a wonderful trip to Washington state and then got the 2 week strand of the flu bug. Ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!