Thursday, January 17, 2008

OK to WOW




Hello! I've joined a swap (several lately!) called Ok to WOW. Hopefully no one from the swap reads my blog. Does anyone? haha



I made the following two cards for that swap, so if you did join it, don't look any further! The object of the swap is to make a card that is ok. Then make the same card layout and make it WOW. Hopefully I achieved that!! I think they turned out pretty cute, what do you think?


I'm so in love with the Happy Heart Day stamp set from SU. I've made so many cards with it lately.



I used Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Black cardstock. Colored in using my SU markers, Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Creamy Caramel.

2 comments:

TA Carbone said...

Hi Gretchen
I received your donation for Crop Blue and was blown away by everything. That you for helping out and I am sure it is going to be a great success. You are posted on Crop Blue Website at
http://cropblue.angelfire.com/

Again thank you
Toniann
aka TA
www.angelfire.com/nv2/carbonescorner
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

This is very cute!

Thank you for your cute comment! Aren't 4 year olds a trip? I just love what flies out of his mouth!!