Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas my friends and family. I hope you all have wonderful holidays!


I was determined to use the Holy Triptych set this year for Christmas but was having trouble coming up with something I liked. One of my sweet friends came over and showed me the Polished Marble technique and slowly the card emerged from the haze of my brain. =)

I love the swirl from the Baroque Motifs set and I love to emboss. Wah la! I used Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant, and Glossy white as the card stock.


I pray you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. This is the first year that our daughter is old enough to start understanding it all. I am teaching her that it is a celebration for the birth of Jesus and we plan on singing Happy Birthday to him on that day. She's also very aware of Santa this year and I love seeing it all through her. I can remember such great memories of growing up and the excitement of it all each year. My brother and I were spoiled with love and gifts and we actually got a long for a few minutes during this time.


Peace be yours.

No comments: