Monday, July 16, 2007

Unconvention


I finally got some time last night to work on some of my unconvention projects (thanks Trish!). I had a lot of fun making them and still have a few more tonight. Until then...here are a few I started with.











This one is a great male card, especially for those who LOVE golf.!








The next is a little purse that you can open and tuck some cash in if you want, would make a darling gift holder for a girl. I LOVE the embossed look of the flowers on the black. I will definitely be using that technique again.









The next is what you could tuck some snapshots of your loved ones in and keep them close by. It's a little purse of sorts with envelopes inside to put things in. Cute.














Last for today is a little notebook and pen set. I didn't decorate the pen yet, but I love to do it, so I'm sure I'll make it match soon enough.

Hope you enjoy!








2 comments:

Shaz :) said...

Hi Gretchen!
Good for you starting your blog. It looks great. Hey can I ask if you have a template for the little purse you have made? Its soooooo cute! I would love to make a few of those for little hostess gifts or lucky door prizes.
Hugz
Shaz :)

gretchenhs said...

Hey Shaz -
It was part of the Unconvention that Trish setup for us on SUFriends. You can find the direction on http://www.stampnscrapn.net/Unconvention07/Diva%20Mini%20Purse.htm
which is where all the projects are listed. It really is cute!